Wu-Tang Clan-associated rapper cuts off penis, jumps off building in suicide try

rapper

A rapper affiliated with the Wu-Tang Clan reportedly severed his own penis before jumping off a second-story balcony in an alleged suicide attempt.

Andre Johnson, who’s also known as Christ Bearer, was found in critical condition outside a North Hollywood, Calif., apartment building just before 1 a.m. Wednesday, TMZ reported.

Police confirmed to the Daily News that the victim was found with self inflicted injuries. They initially confirmed they were to his testicles and penis before retracting that confirmation.

The artist’s neighbors, who were allegedly there when Johnson jumped, told TMZ that they were not on “any hard drugs that would cause him to do such a thing.”

Incredibly once he hit the they said he got back up on his feet and began running around, albeit incoherently.

The Killa Beez, a Wu-Tang Clan associated performer, was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.

It wasn’t immediately known if doctors were attempting to reattach his penis.

According to the Wu-Tang Corp website, Johnson performs as a duo with artist Meko under the name Northstar.

Source: Nina Golgowski/ New York Daily News

LINK TO ARTICLE

About these ads

Jose Villegas Says Lethal Injection ‘Does Kind Of Burn’ During Execution

convict

HUNTSVILLE, Texas— A man convicted of fatally stabbing his ex-girlfriend, her young son and her mother 13 years ago at a home in Corpus Christi was executed by Texas prison officials Wednesday evening.

The lethal injection of Jose Villegas, 39, was carried out after his attorneys unsuccessfully argued to the U.S. Supreme Court that he was mentally impaired and ineligible for the death penalty.

“I would like to remind my children once again I love them,” Villegas said when asked if he had a statement before being put to death. “Everything is OK. I love you all, and I love my children. I am at peace.”

Just as the dose of pentobarbital began taking effect, he said, “It does kind of burn. Goodbye.” He gasped several times, then began breathing quietly. Within less than a minute, all movement had stopped.

Villegas was pronounced dead at 7:04 p.m. CDT, 11 minutes after being given a lethal dose of pentobarbital. He became the seventh prisoner executed this year in the nation’s most active death penalty state.

His lawyers filed a last-day appeal asking the Supreme Court to stop his punishment, saying testing in February showed he had an IQ of 59. The high court denied it several hours later.

The Supreme Court has prohibited execution of mentally impaired people, although states have been allowed to devise procedures to make their own determinations. Courts also have embraced scientific studies that consider a 70 IQ a threshold for impairment, and the high court justices are reviewing a Florida law stipulating that number for death penalty eligibility.

The Texas Attorney General’s office disputed the IQ finding, saying previous examinations of Villegas showed no mental impairment and the number cited in his appeal was based on testing after he received an execution date and had no incentive to do well on the test. State attorneys also argued his lawyers had 10 years to raise impairment claims but didn’t do so until days before his scheduled punishment.

Villegas was convicted of fatally stabbing Erida Salazar, 23, her 3-year-old son, Jacob, and Salazar’s mother, Alma Perez, 51, in January 2001. Their bodies were discovered by Salazar’s father when he returned home after being excused from jury duty. Each had been stabbed at least 19 times.

Villegas, a former cook, dishwasher and laborer, was free on bond for a sexual assault charge and was supposed to go on trial the day of the killings for an incident in which a woman said he punched her in the face.

Police spotted Villegas driving Salazar’s stolen car and he led them on a chase that ended with him on foot and urging officers to shoot him. When arresting him, police found three bags of cocaine in his baseball cap.

Following his conviction for capital murder, Villegas was convicted of two counts of indecency with a child related to the daughter of the woman he was accused of punching in the face prior to the slayings. Relatives have said Salazar’s mother had urged her daughter to break up with Villegas when she learned of the sex charges against him.

Villegas also had convictions for making terroristic threats to kill women, burglary and possessing inhalants.

Attorneys argued the slayings were not intentional and Villegas was mentally ill. A defense psychiatrist testified Villegas experienced “intermittent explosive disorder,” a condition that led to uncontrollable rages.

Villegas became the third Texas inmate executed with a new stock of pentobarbital from a provider corrections officials have refused to identify, citing the possibility of threats of violence against the supplier. The Supreme Court has upheld that stance.

Source: AP Michael Graczyk

Texas grand jury indicts Amanda Hayes on body-dumping charge

amanda

— A Raleigh woman convicted two months ago of killing her husband’s ex-girlfriend has been indicted by a grand jury in Texas for dumping the woman’s remains there, one of the assistant district attorneys who prosecuted the murder case said Wednesday.

TO READ THE REST OF THE ARTICLE..CLICK HERE

Source: Wral.com

Officer: Sharper’s DNA found on 1 Arizona victim

football

PHOENIX— Former NFL All-Pro safety Darren Sharper’s DNA was found in an examination of one of two women who accuse him of drugging and sexually assaulting them at a Tempe apartment, a detective said Wednesday.

Tempe police Detective Kevin Mace said at a bail hearing in Phoenix that Sharper’s DNA was recovered from one of the women’s clothing, but none of his DNA was found during an exam of the other woman.

The detective’s testimony came at a hearing in which Sharper’s lawyers are challenging the evidence used to keep him in jail without bail. Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Warren Granville hasn’t yet ruled on the issue and will continue the hearing Thursday afternoon.

The hearing marks the latest development in several ongoing sexual assault investigations involving Sharper in Louisiana, California, Florida, Arizona and Nevada.

Bail in Sharper’s California rape case was set at $1 million, but he was indicted in Arizona last month on charges of sexual assault and administering dangerous drugs and was denied bail. Authorities in California have kept him jailed, and he didn’t attend Wednesday’s hearing.

The indictment alleges Sharper gave the sedative zolpidem to three women and then had “sexual intercourse or oral sexual contact” with two of them without their consent on Nov. 21 after a night of drinking at the apartment and at bars in nearby Scottsdale. One of the women told police she hadn’t had any alcohol that night until Sharper insisted she drink a shot. Another young woman said she had been drugged, then went to bed, locked her door and wasn’t attacked.

Sharper has not yet entered a plea in the Arizona case, although one of his attorneys said Sharper will deny those allegations. He has pleaded not guilty in the California case.

Earlier this month, Granville denied a request from Sharper’s attorneys to set bail, ruling that he didn’t have jurisdiction until the former player was in Arizona. But Sharper’s attorneys said the former player is entitled to a hearing to determine whether Arizona prosecutors have enough evidence on the sexual assault charges to deny him bail.

The Arizona Constitution automatically denies bail to people charged with sexual assault if the proof against them is evident or the presumption of guilt is great.

Mace said two of the three women confronted Sharper the day after the attack.

“He denied the allegations,” the detective said. “He acted like he didn’t remember.”

A police search of the apartment turned up a shot glass with a white residue that turned out to be zolpidem, and California investigators have discovered Sharper had a prescription for that drug, Mace said.

Under questioning from Sharper’s attorney Skip Donau, Mace said the former player had a prior consensual sexual relationship with one of the women, who had invited him to stay at the apartment.

Mace said the woman in question, who was intoxicated on the night of the attack, had no indication on how her clothes got removed after her friends dressed her in shorts and put her to bed. None of Sharper’s DNA was found on her, Mace said.

After Sharper was confronted the next day at the apartment, the woman was supposed to drop off Sharper in Scottsdale but then joined him for brunch with friends, Mace said.

An analysis of that woman’s blood and urine came back negative for the sedative, though she had amphetamine and the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana in her system, Mace said.

Source: JACQUES BILLEAUD of Associated Press

LINK TO ARTICLE

Alleged Child Kidnapper Randy Johnson Says ‘Come Get Me’ To Parents Before Being Caught

texas

A kidnapped 14-year-old Texas girl with Down syndrome was found safe Wednesday after her alleged abductor taunted her parents to “come get me.”

Elizabeth Rex of Magnolia, Texas, went missing Monday after she went outside to check the mail. Her parents said 51-year-old Randy Johnson is the man who took their daughter, according to My Fox Houston.

Johnson, an alleged homeless colon cancer patient, had stayed with the family until Rex’s father, Patrick Rex, kicked him out. Rex’s parents believed Johnson’s coded conversations with Elizabeth indicated he acted inappropriately with her.

“I mean we were literally listening to every conversation and it was in code,” Elizabeth’s mother, Jennifer Black, told KHOU. “So once we decided what the codes were, it was like ‘You have to go. You can’t be here.’”

Her parents said their daughter, who has autism and Down syndrome, has the mental maturity level of a 5 or 6-year-old child.

Authorities put out an Amber Alert for Rex on Tuesday. When the family looked for their daughter, they found a phone number in her room.

When Patrick Rex called the number, Elizabeth answered. Johnson allegedly snatched the phone away from her.

“You’ll never see Lizzy again,” Johnson allegedly told Patrick Rex. “I’ve got her and where we are going you can’t get across the checkpoint because you don’t have an ID. Come get me.”

“Not even ten minutes later he calls back and goes, ‘La-la-la-la,’” Patrick Rex said.

Investigators told Click 2 Houston that Rex and Johnson were found in a trailer park. Rex was taken to a hospital as a precaution, though authorities said she appears unharmed.

The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office took Johnson into custody on a kidnapping warrant.

“I know that she’s got 50 million emotions going,” Black told the station after learning her daughter had been found safe. “But to us, it’s just important for us to bring her home. That’s all that we want at this point and time.”

Source: Huffington Post

LINK TO ARTICLE

Officials investigate response time in 911 killing

911

DENVER (AP) — Authorities are investigating whether Denver police responded quickly enough to a woman who was fatally shot nearly 15 minutes into a 911 call about her husband, who she said was hallucinating and asking her to shoot him.

According to court documents, a detective who listened to the 911 call said he could hear her scream and then a gunshot.

Authorities say Richard Kirk of Denver confessed to shooting 44-year-old Kristine Kirk in the head Monday night. Police arrived just after the shooting.

Kirk was ordered held without bond after his first court appearance Wednesday. The 47-year-old wore a grey jail uniform and showed no emotion.

His father, also Richard Kirk, says the family is shocked and the couple had shown no signs of marital distress. The couple had three boys.

Source: AP Photo: The Denver Post, RJ Sangosti/ AP

LINK TO ARTICLE

Police: Utah woman gave birth at home

babies

SALT LAKE CITY— Authorities say a Utah woman accused of concealing seven pregnancies before allegedly strangling or suffocating her newborns gave birth each time in her home.

Pleasant Grove Police Capt. Mike Roberts said Wednesday that investigators have determined that 39-year-old Megan Huntsman did not go to a hospital to have the babies. He didn’t say if anybody helped her give birth.

Huntsman acknowledged to police that she killed six of the babies. One was stillborn.

She was arrested Sunday on six counts of murder and is being held on $6 million bail.

Roberts said Huntsman also hid her pregnancies with her two oldest daughters, now in their early 20s, from extended family until she was at the hospital.

Roberts said investigators have a theory on her motive but aren’t discussing it publicly.

Source: BRADY McCOMBS of Associated Press

LINK TO ARTICLE